Monday, March 3, 2014

RESOURCE OF THE DAY

I've always been a huge fan of Dr. Cornel West. His very provocative style of speaking/writing has always intrigued me. Recently, a colleague of mine and I got a wild idea to invite him for an open source learning chat. After visiting his official website, I noticed his calendar was available for booking. I emailed him through his partner, Tavis Smiley, and extended an invitation. This has gone unresponded. But I have not yet given up with trying to contact him. I will be persistent because he is a man I'm very interested in. I am still trying to figure out different ways to get past the gate keepers and get the message directly to him. I have recently found his mailing address for Union Theological Seminar and I have the email address of his UTS assistant. I intend to write him a letter and write her an email where I again extend an invitation, hoping for some sort of answer this time from either her or him. I will continue to update everyone as this story unfolds.



No comments:

Post a Comment