Thursday, January 9, 2014

What's in it for me?

As I am sure we have all become aware of in this past semester, time is passing ridiculously fast. Time can either be a valuable ally to us or a strong foe. This semester I want to be able to allocate my time more efficiently. I have a lot of time from the time I get home to the time I usually get to bed. I want to be able to spend those hours wisely and be balanced. I don't want to spend excessive amounts of time on one thing. I want to be able to be more balanced in the time allocation.

I want to get rid of this procrastination I've been wrestling with since Freshmen year. It isn't as bad now because I actually get stuff done regardless of the time, but I hate how I waste so much time when I get home from school and then I'm up until like 2am doing school work or college applications/scholarships.

I also need to invest more time in scholarships. Last semester was all about college applications. I want this semester more focused on scholarships because I'm getting a little nervous about money and how I'm supposed to pay the college tuition and hidden costs. I want to be doing at least three scholarships per week and a total of about twenty per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment