Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hacking My Education

1) What do I want to know in June that I don't know today?
Going back to my previous post, I want to know how to allocate time efficiently. In June I will be just about ready to go to college and I want to be as prepared as possible. I want to be able to go in and not struggle with time. I want all the struggling to be done now so when I'm in college I have most things figured out.

2) What skills do I want to be able to demonstrate through my blog or other online media?
I've always thought of myself as a person who is a good critical thinker. I want to demonstrate my understanding and my ability to analyze things effectively. I want to show my seriousness and academic abilities.

3) What experiences do I want to have as a result?
I know I'm not an A+ student because frankly I've never cared much about what I get in a class, as long as I am able to take something valuable from it. Through my blog I am able to do that freely. I can be in charge of my education completely. I can chose what I want to learn and do and what I don't. At first that seemed like a scary thought, but during the Fall semester I got to experience it and though it was tricky at first, I got the hang of it and now I wouldn't want to do things any other way. This blog has helped me to be more independent with my academic experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment