Thursday, February 20, 2014

I AM HERE

The semester started off pretty rough for me. It was a big change between fall semester and spring semester, and then we had a huge break in between so the adjustment into the rigor of the spring semester was tough. I struggled at first to keep up with the fast pace, eventually catching up after a few exhausting nights. But as of right now I am very happy where I am  and content with the progress I have made.

I have a very clear idea of what I want to do for my senior project and am excited to launch and begin working on it already (although I've technically been working on it since earlier this year already). I'm very excited for all the opportunities to come and I'm excited to challenge and push myself to see how far I can go. I'm so full of ideas and ready to exploit them and see how far I can go. One thing I do need to revisit is my big question. I haven't been spending much time with it because I have so many other pressing matters to take care of. But I want to try to incorporate it more into the work that I do for this class and my other classes.

I also have a few scholarships that need completing, so I'm going to try to designate more time for that because college is right around the corner.

Overall, I'm so excited to make the most of this last semester in my K-12 education!

No comments:

Post a Comment