Monday, December 9, 2013

LIFE AFTER THIS BLOG POST

I wrote myself a letter here that I will get in about a year. I don't know what the future holds for me but I am definitely excited. In about a year I will be exploring my new college campus (hopefully) and adjusting to the college life, with all its perks and downfalls.

Writing a letter to a future me is something that I have done before. I remember doing it for Mrs. Byrne's Honors English 2 class. At the time I saw no value whatsoever in it and did it only because I had no choice. I received the email towards the end of my Junior year and it was quite an impact. I felt so emotional to hear from past me and read all that nonsense I said to myself. It's a good reminder of how unpredictable the future is because at the time I wrote the letter my life was going in a direction that had completely changed by the time I received it a year later. I'm excited to receive this new letter and see what new 360 degree changes my life takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment