Monday, May 19, 2014

Post AP Test Thoughts

Well AP season is finally over. My last AP season, ever. I could not be happier because it means that all the months of stress and preparation is over. This year I was really shocked with the feeling I had after most of my exams. For the most part it was a positive feeling, one I had not experienced ever. Normally coming out of an AP test I felt even more stressed than what I was going in because I felt like I did poorly. Why? I can't find any other explanation other than this year I was obviously more prepared than post years. So how did I prepare? I did all (well, most) of the assignments assigned for preparing. I know this seems crazy to most students...but they actually help because AP teachers know exactly how to prepare you if you follow their instructions.Word of advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment